The Danway Access Systems and Cranes division started in 1994 and 1987 respectively, and has grown over the years to cover greater heights and indoor areas, enough to qualify it for the market leader title without doubt.
Support Technologies Division provides, in line with the overall Danway policy, complete solutions for access systems and cranes, starting with design, and covering supply, installation, testing and commissioning as well as their maintenance. In line with the total solution provider policy, the Danway Access Systems and Cranes division has a well-established and comprehensive section offering aerial platforms on rental basis.
Building Maintenance Unit (BMU)
EOT Cranes & Hoists
Service & Rental
Tensile Shade Structures & Metal Works
Build on long standing traditions of technical expertise to meet and exceed customer’s expectations and be recognized as a leader within the region.
- Passion – Be passionate about the art of achievement
- Accountability – Empowered and acting as owners
- Integrity – No compromise and no excuses
- Respect – Respect all and value all
- Continuously improving technical capabilities through a dedicated, qualified, caring and culturally diverse workforce, catering to culturally diverse customers
- Fostering a collaborative, mutually beneficial and stimulating partnership that promotes understanding, respect and integrity with our principals and end-user customers alike.
- Promote quality and effectiveness through communication, sharing of new knowledge and theories, best-in-class technical assistance and to forever strive for excellence in all we do.
- Extend our services by working closely with local agencies and organizations and participate in the continuing and fast development of the communities we live in.