The Electrical Power Distribution & Control (EPDC) has been in the business for more than four decades providing solutions in the field of Low & Medium Voltage Switchgears. Extra Low Voltage & Low Current Systems. Industrial P1rocess & Energy Automation. We also offer specialized expertise: in Digitized solutions for predictive maintenance. Retrofitting of Switchgears. Power Quality Solutions and Preventive/Annual Maintenance Services making us pioneers in bringing sustainability to the greenfield projects as well as catering to brownfield requirements.
- Switchgear Solutions
- Electrical Product Solutions
- Low Current Systems
- Automation Systems
- Project references
Regardless of the nature or expansion of a property, switchgears are paramount to the security, safety and management of power distribution in every installation. We offer a comprehensive range of customized LV Switchgears up to 6300A and MV Switchgears up to 17.5KV, fully type tested & certified as per IEC standards
We are specialized in power control and distribution boards, relay panels, automation & drives, and intelligent motor control centers. Our inhouse capabilities include Design, Engineering, Assembly, Quality control and site services such as Supervision of Installation, Testing & Commissioning:
- Certified panels up to 6300A LV PaneV / MDB, SMDB, DB, MCC, HVAC MCC, Feeder Pillars, Capacitor Banks, Starter control panel, VFD panels, Lighting
- Control Panel, ATS and Synchronization panels.
- Forms of segregation 2b, 3b, 4b type 6/7 (fixed/withdrawable)
We offer a wide range of medium-voltage switchgear upto 17.5KV & Ring Main Units upto 22KV in accordance with IEC standards, with the comprehensive scope of Design, Manufacturing, Supply, Supervision of Installation, Testing, Commissioning & Maintenance.
Our medium voltage portfolio of products include :
Vacuum switchgear up to 17.5 KV under license from Schneider Electric:
- Metal clad switchgear, vacuum circuit-breaker rolling on floor, withdrawable type
- Short time withstand current up to 31.5kA for 3s
- Rated up to 2500A
- Internal Arc tested (AFLR)
Ring Main Units up to 22 KV of Schneider Electric:
- RMU – SF6 gas insulated
- Smart RMU with RTU and Metering Section
- Performance ratings- 12kV/25kA for 1s, 17.5kV/21kA for 3s, 24kV /20kA for 3s – 400A or 630 A
RTU (Remote Terminals Units) and Smart Distributions Boards:
We offer Design/ Engineering, Assembly, Supply, Installation and Testing & Commissioning of RTU(Remote Terminal Units) for Utility and Private projects in UAE and we have experienced team for Installation and Testing & Commissioning of RTU panels and integrations of RTU panels with Master stations(central SCADA). We can offer Smart Distributions Board as per the end user requirements for remote monitoring.
Our extensive list of switchgear projects and profile is available to download.Switchgear Projects Switchgear Profile
We offer retail as well as project-based products incorporating terminals and accessories, junction boxes in stainless steel, sheet steel, GRP, polycarbonate and aluminium, cable glands, functional electronic, tools and marking systems. We also provide a universal system of cable accessories for all cable types, low, medium and high-voltage for use in both overhead and underground installations.
JUNCTION BOX AND ELECTRICAL ACCESSORIES
- Design, assembly & supply of electrical junction boxes / enclosures (WEIDMULLER)
- Available in Stainless Steel /AL / GRP / Sheat Steel
- Suitable for EXE and Industrial Safe Areas
- Terminals and markers
- Screw type / push-in type / tension clamp
- Power supply
- Industrial ethernet
- Remote I/O
- PLC interface units
- Tools – cutting / crimping/ striping
- Above 10 MVA 33/11 kV voltage class up to 500 MVA 400 kV voltage class.
- Three-phase Mineral Oil filled Distribution Transformers ONAN Type of 3.3 kV to 34.5kV high voltage, 50/60 Hz.
Electrical Product Solutions (EPS)
Low Current Systems (LCS)
EPDC brochure is available to download.Download (PDF)
Low Current Systems is a division in EPDC which provides a solution package of design, engineering, supply, testing & commissioning for ELV Systems, such as Lighting Control System, Access Control System, CCTV System, BTU Meters & Building Management System, and Secure Power Systems, such as Central Battery System & DC System depending on the project requirement and authority standards. It also offers supply of products such as Variable Air Volumes and LED Street Lanterns as per the client requirements and project specifications.
- Lighting Control System
- Access control system
- Variable Air Volume
- Central Battery & DC Charger System
- Building Management System & BTU Meters
- LED Street Lights
Our extensive list of project references is available to download.Download (PDF)
We provide System Solutions and Services for Critical Applications in Control Automation Systems & Instrumentation to Middle East region’s most important clients in the Oil & Gas, Utilities, Infrastructure, District Cooling and Manufacturing Industries.
Our state-of-the-art bespoke Automation & Instrumentation solutions cater to various project applications such as,
- Oil & Gas: Wellhead Control Systems, Pipeline Solutions, OEM Package Automation Systems, Water Injection Systems, Tanks & Terminal Automation, Safety System Applications.
- Water and Waste-Water: Water Treatment Plants, Sewage Treatment Plants, Pumping Stations, Chemical Dosing Systems, Distribution Pipeline Network Applications.
- District Cooling: District Cooling Plants, Energy Transfer Stations, Central SCADA system Applications.
- Transportation: Environment Control Systems, Tunnel Ventilation Systems in Metro/Rail Projects.
- Civil Aviation: Baggage & Cargo Handling Systems.
- Manufacturing: Cement, Aluminium, Food & Beverages, Crusher Plant applications.
The key aspect of our solution includes providing design consultancy services, selecting techno-commercially most suitable OEM solutions for various applications, providing in-house services from design stages of the Automation systems up to commissioning. Some of the major Automation systems we deliver are listed as below,
- PLC – SCADA – HMI based Control Automation Systems
- PLC based Safety Systems – for Emergency Shutdown, HIPPS, Fire & Gas Applications including F&G field detectors
- Distributed Control Systems
- RTU – SCADA based Telemetry Systems
- Command and Control Centers – Central SCADA Systems
- Communication networks between Remote Stations to Central SCADA System
- Process Instrumentation
- PLC / HMI based HVAC Control Systems and Field Instrumentation
- Containerized Automation Systems
- Ex rated Control Panels for Hazardous Area applications
- Migration and Upgradation of Automation Systems
- Smart Grid, Distribution Automation Systems, RTU Retrofitting projects
- Substation Automation Systems for Grid Substations, RTU/SCADA upgradation projects
- Power Monitoring Systems
We use Automation products from world renowned principal companies like ABB, Siemens, Honeywell, Schneider-Electric etc in our Automation solutions that we deliver for our projects. Due to our expertise in multiple manufacturer’s products and our capability to provide complete solution for Automation Systems, Instrumentation, Electrical Switchgear Panels,
- We are a single-source Systems Integrator for the Integrated Solutions for customers’ E&I requirements.
- Automation Systems Migration/Upgradation from one manufacturer products to other or to the same with the latest technology as per Client preference.
Our extensive list of project references is available to download.Automation Project Reference list
Backing our customers objective to increase life of the existing assets, ensure safety and improve efficiency and reduce owning cost; Danway offer diversified and comprehensive predictive and preventive maintenance programs which include medium voltage switchgears, low voltage switchgears, transformers, cables, capacitor banks, generators, building management system and DC system.
Danway leadership position in the market is a result of having its local approval as well as inhouse capable design and engineering team which help us to deal with varied make and type of electrical equipment.
Below are our main service verticals:
Electrical components and instruments are like any other, they age, lack efficiency and turn out to be faulty. Maintaining those items will ensure the functionality of the equipment as well as reduce the failure probability of other items and loading side.
Danway has extensive experience and knowledge working in all switchgear make and it is capable to provide its costumer with professional, reliable and cost-effective solutions.
In the occasion the faulty items are obsolete then Danway is again your option to engineer the best modernized solution in accordance with international standard and best technological practice.
Any equipment for it to function properly requires a good power quality, essentially a good voltage quality (SINE WAVE). It is designed to accept THDU (Total Harmonic Distortion Voltage) of 5% but if it receives distortion levels above this limit, it can malfunction or essentially fail. Assume the equipment to be a ventilator in a hospital or a server in a bank, failure can cause serious and undesirable consequences.
Danway Electrical Power Distribution and Control Service Department offers specialist power quality services with the right diagnosis and treatment, both utilities and consumers can alleviate power quality issues. With a wide range of products, systems and services that improve power quality across the power value helping its costumer to safeguard their asset integrity
INNOVATIVE RETROFIT SOLUTIONS
Dealing with aged and obsolete installation has been always a challenge for facilities owners and operators. Not only because of the difficulties in the operation and maintenance but also unavailability of the cost-effective solution. Danway is pleased to engineer for its customers cost effective and reliable solutions for most of the makes and kinds.
Our key advantages are
- Increase of the integrity and lifetime of your switchgears and installations
- Effective solutions eliminate the possibility of unexpected trips
- Modernize your switchgear with new protections which were not available during the time of installation
- Optimize the periodic preventive maintenance
- Improved quality of delivered power
Our extensive list of services is available to download.Download (PDF)