IRS is specialized in providing weighing and packaging solutions. we have our various supply and installations in and around Oman/UAE/GCC Countries. Being an ISO 9001:2015 company, customer satisfaction through high quality equipment is our prime concern.
The Industrial Weighing, Coding, Marking and Packaging Division covers supply, installation, calibration and maintenance of all types of weighing, packaging and filling machines. These machines include Truck Weigh-bridges, Axle Weigher, Metal Dictators, Check-weigher, Industrial Platform Scales, Portable Platform Scales, Floor Hugger Scales, Bench Scales, Precision/Analytical Balances and Moisture Analyzers, Packaging equipment etc.
A variety of industry verticals markets addressed with this product divisor are the extrusion industry, the food and dairy industry, the bottling and beverage industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the packaging industry and the packaged food industry to name a few.
- Industrial Weighing & Packaging
- Retail Weighing & Food Processing
- Auto ID
Danway’s Industrial Weighing and Packaging division is specialised in providing weighing and packaging solutions from since 1990 and we have our various supply and installations in and around UAE/GCC Countries. Being an ISO 9001:2000 company, customer satisfaction through high quality equipment is our prime concern.
The Industrial Weighing, Coding, Marking and Packaging Division covers supply, installation, calibration and maintenance of all types of weighing, packaging and filling machines. These machines include Truck Weigh-bridges, Axle Weigher, Metal Dictators, Check-weigher, Industrial Platform Scales, Portable Platform Scales, Floor Hugger Scales, Bench Scales, Precision/Analytical Balances and Moisture Analyzers, Inkjet Printers, Packaging equipments etc. A variety of industry verticals markets addressed with this product divisor are the extrusion industry, the food and dairy industry, the bottling and beverage industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the packaging industry and the packaged food industry to name a few.
- Weighbridge / Weighing
- Product Inspection
- Quarry & Crusher Solution
- Printing, Marking/ coding, Labelling
- Primary & End of Line Packaging Machines
- Sieving & Filtration
Weighbridge / Weighing
Truck Scale / Weighbridge Kits & Software Solution.
State of art products for this category come from world-renowned manufacturers, mainly Minebea Intec (Germany) & Cardinal Scale (USA)
- Weighbridge Types – Pit Type and Pit-less Type, shallow Pit Type, Mobile weighbridge, Axel Weigher, Weigh in-Motion, Unattended / Unmanned type, Custom built.
- Technology – Digital and Analog Weighbridge
- Structure – In House Production, Made in UAE, Proven Robust Modular I- beam type design. 4 & 3 module design with 3 coat paint system.
- Loadcell – To withstand caustic, corrosive, wet environments MOC – SS304, Temperature range – -40°C to +95°C., Protection – IP68 / IP69k. Tested under water for 10,000 hours 1.5 mtrs. deep. hermetically sealed Plasma Welded With a fool proof Helium leak tested, ATEX certified for use in Hazardous area ZONE I & ZONE II
- Indicator – OIML Certified, MOC – SS304, Protection – IP65, Universal Power Supply, Range of Connectivity for data transfer. ATEX certified for use in Hazardous area ZONE I & ZONE II
- Software – User-friendly In house supported, Customizable, Cloud Base, Multi connectivity supports ERP- SAP, SQL, Oracle. Configurable to Traffic Management System (RFID, Camera, Unmanned operation, Ticketing system)
Tank Hopper Weighing
DANWAY’s Engineering on the way of Tank/Silo weighing is remarkable and have many installations in Food, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Read-mix industries.
Danway offers a complete range of Tank / Hopper Weighing system for process vessels and silos. The application cover ranges from Low accuracy inventory control to High accuracy Batching. Moreover, applications such as Weighing of vessels in ATEX areas or Hygienic design and weighing of outdoor silos in earthquake prone areas.
Available in a variety of sizes, shapes, and capacities, each scale offers the best of versatility, accuracy, and dependability that operators expect from the world’s leading Brands.
Platform Scale, Floor scale, Mechanical scales, Bench Scale etc..Pefered Partners – Middle East for- Minebea Intec (Germany) & Cardinal Scales (USA)
DANWAY offers an extensive portfolio of weighing scales & balances suitable for simple weighing, Piece counting, filling, Dosing, Shipper weighing and check weighing applications. With numerous connectivity option as RS232, RS485, Analog output, Digital I/O, Ethernet TCP/IP, Profibus, Profinet & USB a weighing scales can connect easily to label and ticket printers, remote displays, Computer, ERP, SAP & SQL database & compliant to specific requirements of FOOD, CARGO, PHARMA, CHEMICAL, METAL, MINING Industries.
- Painted Mild Steel and Stainless Steel – SS304, versions available.
- Customized application specific Platform sizes available.
- ATEX Certified solutions for Zone I & Zone II, available.
- Robust & Hygienic design compliant to Halal & HACCP Standards with
- Wash Down and selectable Ingress protection ranging from IP54… to IP69k available.
Weighing Indicators / LoadcellsMiddle East Distributor For- Minebea Intec (Germany) & Cardinal Scale (USA)
DANWAY offers a high-quality Indicators for the various applications of the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, metal and electrical industries. All indicators can adjust optimally to different process requirements due to its high flexibility regarding connection and configuration options. Multiple indicator versions are available with graduated application programs and interfaces.
A wide range of interface options make it feasible for integration in all up-to-date automation concepts. The housing is designed for easy installation into which cabinets, operating panels or direct at the machinery as a front-end unit. The bright weight display with 7 digits plus units and status symbols guarantees a good readability even under harsh conditions.
Wide range of Indicators- Weigh-bridge Application, Process Application-Tank/Hopper/Silo weighing, Platform weighing etc..
- Basic as well customized Programable versions available.
- Rugged design – IP54. to IP69k range, ideal for tough industrial environments
- CE, EC, UL, Compliance
- Applications – Weighing, Filling, Batching, Dosing, Counting, Check weighing, Ticket Printing,
- Range of Connectivity and outputs – PIO, Analog, Digital, Serial – RS232, RS485, Ethernet, ProfNet, USB
- ATEX-Version available for different class of ZONE I & ZONE II
Our Premium range of Checkweigher & Caseweigher delivers maximum performance, particularly used in Production & Packaging area of Food and Pharmaceutical industry for checking product weight, Completeness check, filling & dosing control, Shipping data processing and other applications.
Checkweigher can optionally be combined with a Metal detector, the operator can configure and control Checkweigher & metal Detector Combo from one interface.
We offer a wide variety of individually configurable checkweighers – from the inexpensive entry model to the premium high-end machine.
- Hygiene design with IP 54 / IP65 design
- Simple configuration and Automatic product learning function
- Range of customizable conveyor sizes as per customer package size.
- Selectable Rejection Mechanisms – AIR jet, Pneumatic PUSHER / Diverter.
- Automatic speed regulation
- Password protection (Multilevel)
- Trend control feature for Filling / Dosing Control
- Prepack (Food) compliant
Metal detectors can detect both ferrous and non-ferrous metals and are specifically designed for various industries such as chemicals, plastic, recycling, rubber, wood, textile, stone and soil, power plants, mining, tobacco, and clay.Broadly categorized as
- Conveyorized – Can be supplied mounted on a belt or chain conveyor, allowing an easy and fast integration into your processing or packaging line.
- Sturdy and torsion free construction made of 1.4301/AISI304 stainless steel
- High quality drives: maintenance free three-phase motor with worm gear or three phase drum motor
- Maximum detection performance through optimum vibration control and metal free zone
- Extremely compact: control unit fully integrated in detection coil
- Standard IP65 protection class, IP69K optionally available for enabling high pressure water cleaning
- Free Fall / Gravity Fall Type – The System ensures reliable inspection and removal of metallic foreign bodies from any kind of products in powder or granule form that is transported with the use of gravity through a pipe, e.g. Powder – Milk , Pharma, wheat, Nuts, Cornflakes, Plastic & Chemical granules, Specifically suits to install above VFFS packaging machines
- Extremely compact design allows for easy integration into your existing production line.
- Minimum installation height for easy integration into any application
- Safe detection of metallic foreign objects with the highest detection sensitivity
- ATEX compliant models available.
- Cost effective control of up to four search coils via one terminal
- True In-Process Validation. This functionality guarantees correct performance testing
X-Ray Inspection System
Danway’s X-ray inspection systems are used in Production and Packaging lines for detection of contaminated, damaged, and defective products and packaging. Besides metallic and non-metallic foreign objects it detects missing, defective, or misshaped products as well as overweight or underweight. Their use supports compliance with industry regulations such as HACCP, IFS and BRC, protects the brand image and avoids costly product recalls.
DANWAY a strong partner of Minebea Intec offers a complete portfolio of X-ray systems for inspecting
Packaged Products – Typical applications include cartons, boxes, pouches, bags, trays, and sachets that can contain a wide variety of dry or liquid food products.
Bottles, Cans, Jars – for inspecting tall containers. Next to reliably identifying products contaminated with foreign bodies, these systems can simultaneously perform in-line quality checks, e.g. monitoring of fill-levels.
Bulk Materials – For all goods introduced into the production process straight from the field, X- ray system efficiently detects and eliminates all kinds of foreign bodies, including metal, plastic, stone, clumps of dirt and glass.
Quarry & Crusher Solution
Our state of the art, in-motion weighing systems delivers outstanding accuracy and unmatched durability and repeatability. Our belt scales and solids impact flow meters are manufactured to the highest industry standard, earning us a reputation for excellent quality. Providing practical solutions for in-motion weighing applications with excellent service and support makes us the supplier of choice among the most successful supplier in Middle East world-wide.
Our products and service are trusted in a wide range of industries such as Aggregates, Mining, Portable crushing, Wood processing, Portable crushing, Scrap, Agriculture, and many more for over 30 years.
Metal Detectors – Quarry / CrusherIndustrial Metal Detection
DANWAY Supply range of Industrial metal detectors for protection of machinery such as crushers and saws in industries such as Mining, Coal Plants, Sawmills, and various similar applications.
The detectors are available as standard to suit all standard conveyor belts, but in addition, the design flexibility allows to custom design metal detectors for specific applications.Applications in below industries Mining, Industrial Timber, Board Making, Brick Manufacturers, Cement, Plastic recycling, Glass recycling Quarry Features Belt Splice Analyzer, Fault / Ready Indicator with Interlock, Simple to install, Light and durable, Watertight, Rugged fiberglass construction, Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals, Intrinsically safe.
Permeant Magnet – Quarry / Crusher
Permanent Lifting Magnets are designed to handle high volumes in the most rugged conditions, Suitable for all lifting operations in the modern workshop. Steel plates, sheets and blocks or steel rounds and tubes can be easily lifted, also commonly used in mining plants, which are made to toil round the clock. Magnetic separators are used in many industries where the product needs to be devoid of iron.
- No Electrical connection needed.
- Can be installed in any place without disturbing the existing line of operation.
- Low maintenance.
- Efficient even in Hazardous environments.
- Range of Sizes & shapes available to suite customized applications
Danway supply industries best quality magnetic separators specially for Overband type application. Magnetic Separators are used in Crushing, Screening and Sorting processes in various industries. The Separators are suspended overhead either in-line or cross belt on conveyor lines. They are ideal for removing miscellaneous ferrous material from crushed and recycled material traveling on conveyor.Types –
- Electro Overband Magnetic Separator
- Permeant Magnet Overband Separator
- Magnet is made of robust strontium ferrite.
- Magnet Fully enclosed in welded MS /SS enclosure.
- Modular design -Can be installed in any place without disturbing the existing line of operation.
- Low maintenance.
- Works efficiently even in hazardous environments.
- Available in varying length and breadth to suite conveyor dimensions.
- Four pulley design.
- Adjustable screw takes ups on tail pulley.
- Coal Mines
- Steel processing Plants
- Mineral processing Plants
- Recycling plants.
- Waste Management
- Scrap Yards
Printing, Marking/ coding, Labelling
Good Printing and Coding is evidence of quality for product safety and consumers. At DANWAY We are quite aware of this and take on responsibility with offering best of German technology Printing and Coding technology.
Continuous Ink Jet (CIJ) systems are used to print variable information which includes Date and Batch Codes. These inkjet coders print on individual products as they move along the production line. The porosity, size, shape, or texture of the products doesn’t affect the flow of coding in CIJ.
With respect to specific application Danway offers range of customizable Printers and coding machines.
Entry Line – prints on plastic, glass, wood, metal, ceramic, technical composites,cardboard and paper, without contact, and with fixed and variable data: such as use-by dates, LOT/batch numbers or even graphics.
- Prints up to two lines in a 5×5 to 16×10 matrix
- Prevents the ink from drying out thanks to the automatic SEALTRONIC nozzle sealing system
- Quick Start – Starts in seconds with just the push of a button
- Color TFT touch display with large controls and different menu languages
- Many handy tools, such as the JOB editor
Basic Line – offers advanced marking and coding systems to take on most industrial challenges. Ideal for a wide variety of products and materials and featuring many practical functions that make your everyday life easier, these exceptionally efficient CIJ printers can be easily integrated into your production.
- JET2 neo – Prints fixed and variable data such as text, barcodes, expiration dates, lot/batch numbers, 2-D codes, shift codes or graphics without contact and during ongoing production with fast-drying inks.
- Two macro buttons for quick access to certain areas and functions.
- Resolution up to 24 drops
- Prints up to 3 lines in a 7×5 matrix
- JET2neoS – Developed specifically for smaller fonts and higher production speeds,
The JET2neoS is equipped with a smaller 60µ nozzle. This allows to print considerably faster and finer than the JET2neo.
The JET2neoS is tried-and-tested in the industrial marking of extrusion parts, food and drink packaging and plastics, among other uses.
- CIJ printer for higher print speeds during standard applications
- Mark up to 2,666 pin-sharp characters per second
- Print up to 3 lines in different fonts, languages and colors
- JET2 neoD – The perfect marking system for standard applications in the small amount dusty production environments.
In addition to all benefits and functions of the LEIBINGER JET2neo and JET2neoS series, the JET2neoD continuous inkjet printer is equipped with three more features that allow it to be used in dusty production environments.
- Dust and particles are kept out of the continuous inkjet printer.
- Defense against dust thanks to a closed rear pane.
- IP54 Protection – Housing and printhead ventilation protects from dust.
- JET2 neoEP – Provide maximum flexibility in coding eggs and egg cartons. Thanks to non-contact printing, different sized eggs are coded safely and reliably without readjusting the printhead, these printers can be used to imprint any packaging material and even the eggshell itself with fixed or variable information.
- High-quality and reliable egg coding for maximum food safety.
- Coding up to 252,000 eggs per hour (using 8 lanes and 8 printers)
- Complete integration into the egg sorting machines.
Universal Line – The Universal Line CIJ printers are delivered standard with over 800 user-friendly features for a wide variety of applications: e.g. working with job lists, product blockage detection, autostart, prompt function, batch processing, self-test, database/server or remote access. These printers are ideally equipped to flexibly take on current and future automation tasks.
- JET3up – Perfect solution for all your product marking requirements thanks to its wide variety of functions. Glass, films, cans, cardboard, cables, wood, plastics, metal and steel are marked without contact during ongoing production.
Special inks are used that dry in less than one second. At speeds of up to 10 m/s, any product surface—convex, concave, rough or smooth—can be marked with fixed and variable data..
- Easy integration thanks to a wide variety of interfaces
- Up to 5-line texts can be printed.
- Over 800 software functions included.
- JET3up PRO – Comes with an IP 65 protection class, which means that it can be used in harsh production environments. ypical examples of application for the JET3up PRO include printing on cans, plastic and glass bottles as well as packaging for cheese, meats and sausage and many other products from the food and beverage industry. Also proven itself in the construction material, medical technology and pharmaceutical industries. One example of this is the serialization of medications.
- Durable stainless-steel cabinet with an IP 65 protection class.
- Compliant to Hygiene design – No hidden dirt traps.
- Over 800 software functions included.
- JET3upMI – With a nozzle size of 35 μm or 40 μm, this printer is specially designed for coding especially small, thin lettering.
Also perfect for applications that require printing a large amount of different information in a tiny space. The small, intricate labels created by the JET3up MI guarantee that the text is of a high quality and easy-to-read, even if the font height is short.
- Micro printing down to 0.7 mm.
- Precise coding of the smallest products.
- Printing characters, numbers, and barcodes in the smallest areas.
- JET3upPI – The combination of a unique hydraulic system with an integrated ink agitator and a fully automated interval mode for production shutdowns means that the ink regularly circulates through the entire inkjet printer. These processes prevent the pigments from permanently setting, for instance in white, yellow or orange pigmented ink.
- Special printer for pigmented inks (e.g. white, yellow, blue, orange).
- Non-contact marking of dark backgrounds.
- High availability and reliability guaranteed
High Speed Line – The CIJ printers of High-Speed Line ara capable of non-impact printing of clearly legible characters on a wide range of surfaces and materials with printing speeds of up to 1000 m/min. The Hig Speed Line supplies print heads that are suitable for a variety of applications and industries. Depending on whether you are printing cables, pipes, bottles, cans, foils or metal sheets, either the JET Rapid, the JET Rapid Wire or the JET Rapid Wire PI printer is best suited to your labeling process. Ask our expert for the details.
- JETRapid – The JET Rapid is the ideal printer for high output and an exceptionally wide variety of applications. It combines top speed with absolute reliability, and it guarantees legible codes and maximum efficiency for production.
For use-by dates or batch marking – the JET Rapid makes highly efficient production easy and flexible.
- Packaging films
- Food packaging
- Beverage cans
- Beverage bottles
- Lottery tickets
- JETRapid Wire – At printing speeds of up to 1000 m/min (60km/h), you can still print clearly legible characters on a wide variety of surfaces and materials without contact. Whether cables, pipes or wires – the JET Rapid Wire is ideal to successfully take on your challenge.
- Non-impact marking and coding with up to 1000 m/min.
- 2 high-speed printheads for different industries and applications
- Clearly legible printouts, even at very high production speeds.
- Dynacode II- we set new standards for the printing of foil packaging. The keyword here is flexibility: mode, speed, print resolution, installation position – there are no limits regarding the wishes and needs of our customers. Therefore, our new product line Dynacode II is nothing other than the logical continuation of a success story.
- Intermittent or continuous MODE freely selectable.
- Display of Remaining transfer ribbon for quick ribbon changes
- 7” touch-screen color display.
- All common interfaces for fast data exchange.
- Flexicode- Ideal marking system when variable data is to be printed directly onto foil without first having to print a label. Flexicode is a budget-oriented entry-level system focused on important and basic functions.Flexicode works with digital thermal transfer technology. This method stands for exceptionally good print quality and maximum reliability. Flexicode’s easy maintenance, supported by a multitude of diagnostic functions, is an additional advantage.
Flexicode is operated via a graphic display with a 10-key foil keyboard. Menu access can be password-protected, which provides for optimum security. Error messages, function names and parameters are displayed in the national language.
- Transfer ribbon prior warning
- Quick access to real-time data
- Synchronization with packaging machines
- DOD Large Character Inkjet Printer– The modular designed Large Character DOD coding and marking systems for texts, dates or logos are available in printing heights up to 140 mm for each print head. For larger printings several print heads can be combined.
The resolution meets the requirements of virtually all industrial applications for marking and coding. These large character systems, with 7-, 16- or 32-nozzles print heads are easy to use, robust and due to the modular construction of the system components, highly flexible.
- igh Performance DOD print heads.
- Speed potential of up to 600 m/min.
- IP65: dust-proof and water-resistant display unit for rigorous industrial use.
- Full Unicode- and TTF-Support.
- Small Character inkjet Printer – Based on continuous inkjet technology prints texts, dates, codes and logos in good resolution at high speed. With the new generation of the SC 2.0 small character inkjet printer, a coding and marking system has been developed that can print up to 8 lines of text at a resolution of 48 pixels
- Vertical resolution up to 48 pixel
- One to a maximum of 8-line text
- All languages, all international codes
- Compact, robust, fast and economical
- High Resolution Inkjet Printer – The innovative, maintenance-free REA JET HR coding and marking system with HP cartridge technology enables markings of up to 12.7 mm per print head.Intuitive operation and advanced print head design ensure that this coding and marking system is fully suitable for industrial applications in the pharmaceutical, food, wood, paper and packaging industries.
- Support of True Type Fonts (TTF) and the Unicode character set
- highest print resolution up to 600 dpi, configurable in 16 levels
- ideally suited for serialization and track & trace applications
- well suited for organic materials, glass and plastic
- permanent, tamper-proof marking
- highest print speeds through digital mirror activation
Thermal Transfer TTO Printers
DANWAY Thermal Transfer Printers delivers a new level of efficiency and quality to developing coding markets. Companies looking to improve their corporate image and profitability can replace existing manual hot foil technology with real-time digital coding. Highest printing capability including automatic best before dates, shift codes, time codes as well as the capability to print barcodes and logos
Box Coding Printers
Danway’s Intelligent and state-of-the-art coding and marking solutions for industry and retail increase productivity, reduce costs and provide customers with security. Highly flexible, variable coding and marking
systems from Danway are not only the systems of choice in the tough everyday industrial world of steel, wood, rubber and plastic-processing factories, they also master sophisticated coding tasks such as in the pharmaceutical, food or packaging industries.
Tamper-Proof, light-based coding and marking Industrial coding and m arking using laser systems has a crucial advantage: it is free of consumables and virtually maintenance-free, i.e. subsequent costs are low. Laser systems lend themselves to all types of marking on organic materials and plastics, glass, anodized aluminum, metals and color removal on any surfaces. One of the main reasons for using laser systems is protection against counterfeiting, and traceability of products due to the permanence of the marking.
Print & Apply Labelers.
Danway is a leading supplier of labeling machines, the wide range of labelling Solutions are suitable to majority of manufactures, co packers & private labelers around globe.
We cover all sectors – Food, Chemical, Cosmetics, Construction, Pharmaceuticals to technology. Our offerings are divided customer application specific as below.
Automatic Label Applicators for flat products
Automatic labelling solutions for label applications on flat products. With the adoption of a side counter-roller it is also possible to apply labels on round products.The solution is done by a label head to be installed on an existing conveyor belt,through column or a half column in chromed stainless steel, adjustable in height and depth, with an asymmetrical base with locking system and adjustable feet or self-locking wheels.The touch screen control unit offers the possibility to handle external signals and to store relative parameters up to 10 different formats of labels.
Automatic Labelling Machine
Labeling systems for the application in simultaneous of wraparound and top security seal pre-printed labels.Customized models are equipped with conveyor belt, in various versions and sizes. T
he controls are managed from a single touch screen unit with the ability to record 99 recipes. Choices paper passage, speed and installation of a dry or hot overprinting group or printer for commercial data entry (ingredients, logos, dates, codes etc) are available.
Print and apply systems
Dual function models – PRINT & Apply with Touch screen display for top, side and bottom application on flat, round and conical products.
All Models supplies with basic Label management software with most of Industrial connectivity concern to your Production & packaging needs.
Modular design can be installed on existing or integrate with new line.
The label application can be done on moving products by peeling blade or on no-moving products by vacuum pad
Primary & End of Line Packaging Machines
VFFS Machine (Vertical Form Fill Seal)
Danway’s Modular design Vertical form fill and seal machine (VFFS), Vertical Sachet machines (VSM) and Fill and seal machines for cups can be configured for the application and accuracy requirements at different price points to suit customer’s budget. Our strength is a wide range of dosing systems which makes us application expert, We have variety of baggers and volumetric as well as weigh metric filling system solutions under one roof. Focusing on the rapidly expanding MEA market, Danway has installation of no. of machines at key customers in and around UAE & GCC countries in segments like Food, Dairy, Detergent, Grains, Personal Care, Rice, Seeds, Snacks, Healthcare, Cosmetic, Chemicals
Shrink Wrapping Machines
Shrink wrap machines use for shrink wrapping packages and products together. Shrink wrap machine systems come in many styles, with one to fit any budget and shrink wrap packaging need. Manual shrink wrap machines are portable, light weight, built to last, and requires no assembly. Shrink wrap sealers feature an adjustable timer, maintenance kit, Shrink wrap systems come with an adjustable temperature shrink wrap heater. Semi-Automatic L Bar Sealers can handle a higher volume of shrink packaging than manual shrink wrap machines by using a shrink tunnel for sealing packages with either polyolefin shrink wrap film or PVC shrink wrap film.
The vacuum packaging machine is the modern packing machine which use for food and non-food industrial such as sea food, cheese, meat, ready meal, electrical parts, and etc to increase the packing products life time through evacuate air out from bag.
The vacuum pump can provide strong vacuum power to ensure the min air in bag as well as provide the longer preserving time.
The high grade #304 stainless steel machine construction is design for user uses it in wet and humility environment.
Carton sealers are case equipment that seals the top or bottom of a case with tape. Typically, the minor corrugated flaps are kicked and plowed closed as the cases are transferred. As the cases enter the compression section, the major flaps of the carton are closed and adhesive tape is applied
Strapping machines ensure uniform strap placement and load integrity for high production applications. Available in semi- and fully-automatic models, strapping machines can be integrated into new or existing production lines to maximize productivity for a variety of applications, including baling, bundling, carton closure and unitizing.
Pallet Stretch Wrappers are available in many configurations including low profile pallet wrappers, high profile stretch wrappers, and a variety of pallet wrapping tools. But stretch wrapping equipment is also available for many other tasks such as bundling products such as motors to pallets, tire wrapping, door and window wrapping, cabinets and many other applications.
Sieving & Filtration
SIEVING,FILTERATION & SEPRATOR
An ISO 9001 : 2015 company we are leader supplier of In & Offline Industrial Sieves, Separators and Filtering solutions, which helps numerous customers in MEA counties to ensures there Row or finish Products like – Powder, Granules, Paste & Liquids are free from contaminations and foreign particles.
We offer genuine aftermarket support with Spares, Accessories to ensure that customer production keep running 24×7.High Throughput Heavy duty Industrial components generates high throughput in most applications compared to the conventional vibrating screener Compact Design Compact design products that fits neatly into current production lines without disrupting other processes High Quality Easy & clean design, no crevices, reliable, robust with low power consumption and Minimal Maintenance Cost No regular maintenance design, as a result the cost of maintenance is reduced Easy Maintenance Comes with the easy re-meshing system. which will allow the operator to clean & maintain the unit properly in minimal time. Certified Parts & components Believes in Quality. All the parts which are used are Hygienic & Global compliance driven. Assures Optimum Filtration The Filter works efficiently without any chaos and the production line runs smoothly without any rundowns. Industries & segments.
- Food & Beverage manufacturing
- Agriculture and Fertilizer
- Paper and Pulp
- Ink & Paints
- Waste water
- Cement and Sand
- Glass & Ceramics
- Checmical & Pigments
- Mineral & Metal
- FMCG – personal & Home care
Danway’s Retail Weighing and Food Processing division is specialised in providing weighing and Food Processing solutions since 1990 and we have our various supply and installations in and around UAE/GCC Countries. Being an ISO 9001:2000 company, customer satisfaction through high quality equipment is our prime concern.
A variety of industry verticals markets addressed with this product divisor are the extrusion industry, the food and dairy industry, the bottling and beverage industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the packaging industry and the packaged food industry to name a few.
In the path of continuous improvement, today Danway’s Calibration lab is accredited to Dubai Municipality for calibration of weighbridges, Platform scales etc. Accredited Laboratory according to this program meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025. We have an excellent team of factory trained engineers for the installation, commissioning and after sales service of various packaging equipment.
- Retail Scales
- Food Processing Unit
- Labels & Consumbles
- Retail Software Solution
Avery Berkel has a rich heritage, and has always been associated with trust and honesty. Avery Berkel worked with the industry since 1875 and understand the changing nature of our markets, constantly evolving to deliver exactly what the customer wants. Avery Berkel is a name known and trusted throughout the globe. No-one else has a history of making such a wide range of quality, innovative products with a continually changing focus on our customer’s requirements.
Rongta Technology (Xiamen) Group Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise established in Jan 1st, 2009, specializing in R&D, manufacturing and marketing of pos printers, receipt printers, label scales, thermal transfer barcode printers, The products are widely used in finance, tax control, fire control system, medical institution, instrument, shopping mall, taxi, logistics, restaurant chain and supermarket, etc
Danway provides weighing equipment in wide range of products and models of digital and mechanical weight scales types including retail scale, floor scale, hanging scale. Also, we offer weighing system equipment including software, indicators, load cells, and other components and peripherals for industrial, retail, and other business use
Food Processing Unit
DADAUX has specialized in the manufacturing of equipment for meat, delicatessen, restaurants and the agri-food industry For over 30 years. The technical know-how and experience lets Dadaux offer an entirely stainless steel range that is unique on the market. Dadaux are the only French manufacturer capable of supplying all the requirements for Retailers, Supermarkets, Bakers, Grocers and in product range you will find products that meet your expectations and are suited to your production. The breadth of Dadaux product range is today unequalled throughout Europe, which has allowed the company to successfully penetrate the international market.
The entrepreneurs Harald and Margitta Ubert founded the company in 1965. Since its foundation the company is exclusively busy with research, development and production of Food Service Equipment. main competence is based on Front-Cooking-Equipment abd are the experts in products for merchandising at the point of sales. Ubert Provides food service equipment’s devices to supermarkets, department stores, deli and convenience stores as well as butcheries, bakeries, petrol stations, showmen and amusement parks.
Labels & Consumbles
We provide Retail Label solutions like promotional labels, shelf edge labels and weighing scale labels for all supermarkets and other retail outlets
We can cater to your marking & labeling requirements with a full range of Barcode Labels, either as stock blank labels or in pre-printed form. We can offer these labels in variety of materials to suit printer options
We provide Retail POS printer roll, thermal printer roll & cash register roll
Retail Software Solution
Avery Berkel works closely with food retailers across the world to develop both large and small fresh food weighing solution. It is now easy to manage scales across a network of departments or stores, maximizing sales and profits, whilst maintaining control, and adhering to best practice. MX Business uses the latest software architecture to deliver efficient, scalable and affordable solutions to customers.
Automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) refers to the methods of automatically identifying objects, collecting data about them, without or with minimal human involvement. The technologies part of AIDC include bar codes, radio frequency identification (RFID), biometrics ,magnetic stripes, optical character recognition , smart cards, and voice recognition.
The solutions involved around AIDC are Barcode, RFID solutions , Voice Solutions which are integrated with the hardware elements like barcode printers scanners , mobile computers , RFID tags and readers which cater to the entire operation cycle in any business activity or verticals- Healthcare, Education , Retail, Transportation, Logistics, Hospitality.
- Retails Scanners
- Mobile Computers
- RFID Terminals
- EAS-RF/Am Systems
- Printer & Consumables
Danway has an array of barcode scanners, verifiers and mobile computers. Whether you need a 1 Dor 2D barcode reader, rugged scanners, fixed scanners or general purpose, we have you covered. Even the requirement of barcode scanners for your iPhone, iPad and other consumer devices. Our barcode scanning software and apps cater to all of your application needs.
We have a complete range of mobile computing solutions for your data capture and management needs. Our mobile computer apps and software comprise inventory management, asset tracking, field service, and many other applications. Handhelds come equipped with Android and Windows Operating systems. Depending on your environment, we have handheld mobile computers, tablet, mobile printers to help enhance the operational efficiency.
Danway provides RFID solutions that are fully customized to your requirements, in which various types tagging solutions are needed. We have different types of tags, labels and readers that can be applied on any kind of environments. RFID Tagging improves the tracking of items and inventories within the warehouses, Distribution Centers and Stores using the latest EPC GEN 2 UHF RFID technology that allows Clients to significantly improve the visibility, security and utilization of the inventory. Knowing where your inventories are and when they move, helps you gain more control and streamline your operations.
Our RFID System can be integrated seamlessly with Clients existing business applications and IT infrastructure to provide comprehensive and current information about the location, status and condition of your inventories.
DANASSET is introducing an asset management solution making full use of RFID (Radio Frequency Identification.) The integration of asset-related information, updating the latest information and identification of the locations of assets will be enabled. In particular, the use of RFID will provide solutions for the possibility of identifying information regarding the location of assets and the movement of goods. In systems terms, the information on the RFID tag is captured by the RFID reader, and this information is sent through the RFID Manager to the Location Information Middleware. The Location Information Middleware then converts the RFID reader’s information into location information; the location information and the RFID tag information are sent on to the Integrated Asset Management Database. Here the location information is tied to the asset information so that the asset location information can be identified in real time.
Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) systems are designed to help retailers increase their sales and profits by reducing shoplifting and increasing open merchandising opportunities. Comprised of detection systems at the checkout or exit of a store, the systems work with small electronic tags or labels that are affixed to merchandise. These tags or labels are either deactivated or removed at the point of purchase. If merchandise is removed from the store with an active label or tag still applied, an alarm will sound alerting the sales associates. We have a complete range of EAS systems, RF and AM with different aesthetics to suit the look and feel of your store.
Printer & Consumables
A variety of printers in terms of label size, volume, application, industry and positioning. Our label printing solution includes everything your business needs to produce high quality labels with ease and efficiency. Let it be labels for shipments, for a business asset, or for products, a barcoded label is a reliable tool to help manage any tracking system. Depending on your business needs, there are solutions to support low volume office printing to full scale industrial and mobile applications